Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's too tired

I'm absolutely spent. Work has kept up until 1:30 last night and 11 tonight. I close every night this week with one day off. We just lost one employee to college down in Sac last week, and this week one employee starts a two week vacation and another is due in four weeks so this is her last week. We are down to 6 employees for the next two weeks. I just read that ALL developmental and physical disabilities that my child could have are set by the end of the 10th week and I'm dying thinking about how I've taken care of myself (or not) this last week and what the next week looks like. Please be in prayer for the health of the baby and for myself. Emotionally, I've also taken a hard hit this week. Yeah, so that sucks too. Spiritually - well, I made it to church this week for the first time in about a month or something ridiculous like that but was 1/2 hour late due to extented family drama and just found out that I can't make life group this week. I'm reading the Bible when I can, but mostly it's been Air 1's verse of the day b/c extra time I find I try to devote to sleep or eating. I just don't haven't anything left. I want to ask for help, but I don't know what you could help with. Prayer I guess. Just pray. Thanks

1 comment:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

I feel you sister!!! I will be praying for the health of your baby and for some spiritual and physical rest for you. That bagel and talk offer goes both ways(or we can make that a fruit smoothie), so let's get together sometime and chat:) If you can find some time!