Monday, March 8, 2010

Cath Lab

Arden's doctors decided at morning rounds today that they are scheduling her cath lab for friday morning. She didn't gain any weight from yesterday so they are just being cautious and scheduling the lab now since a decline in weight gain is a warning sign of needing the next surgery. They are hoping she isn't emergantly taken to the lab and that she will gain some weight today so she makes it to Friday. In case the cath doesn't work or shows that they can't wait, her Glenn might be as early as next week - a month before they wanted it. Elliot and I will be traveling down to Arden this week to be there for Friday and through the weekend. Thankfully the H1N1 rule stipulating children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the hospital has been lifted so Elliot will get to come into Arden's room and be with her!

Again, thank you for your prayers and support. We are trying to come up with something that we can send to all of you as a mass thank you note since we've been overwhelmed with provisions - whether they were emotional, physical, or spiritual - because we want you ALL to know how appreciative we are. Please be patient with the timing of our thanks and forgiving of our lack of response to your emails/letters/cards/texts
/checks/cash/care packages/gift cards/messages/visits/prayers/clothes/food/presents/hugs/etc... we've received them all and are so grateful and humbled by your love. We promise we'll get something out there. For now, please know you've brought smiles, warm fuzzies, comfort, and strength to us. Thank you.

No comments: