Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heroes?

Anyone else a Heroes fan? Anyone else watch this season with a "what the..." look on their face the whole time? I used to be excited to watch and love every minute of it. Now, just thinking about watching it makes me tired. With every show there is another twist that leaves you guessing. A good factor I suppose, but not only am I guessing about what will happen next, I'm trying to figure out how the new plot fits with the old plot or if it even matters because the future changed due to the new plot. Good grief.

Just some quick updates: Eric has a blue mohawk and the Rays are scraping by in the World Series. My mom is convinced it's because she dyed his hair the wrong shade of blue. Elliot is up and down with potty training. One day he is dry, the next day we don't have enough underware to keep up with his accidents - or lazies as we've been calling them. I start at Gymboree on 11/10. I was called last week and promoted to the management team - gotta love a promotion before the work even starts! Here's to living up to their expectations and earning benefits.

*Cheers*

1 comment:

Jess said...

Hi Pearcia! Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment! :) I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know you and your family more! The mom's group has already been such a blessing - it's something I've wanted to be a part of and have needed for a while now. I'm so excited about being a part of it now!

I totally agree with you about Heroes! I've been Tivoing all of the episodes and am thinking that I'll eventually have to go back and rewatch the season so that I can actually follow the twists and turns of the plot this season.

Congrats on your new job at Gymboree! Is the store already open? Priya and I will have to trek on down there for a visit sometime soon! :)